Things about ma man , stuff and problems i've been facing lately , please help x?

Okay , so i have been dating this guy for like 10months now , and its a long distance relationship , a really good and sweet one , but since we both got back to school (me in college now) last week has been really rough for us , we didn't talk the same and shit , and then on Friday we had a fight but everything was normal then , i woke up this morning and he wasn't in my bbm contacts list , does this mean he deleted me , cause this never actually happened. I don't know if i should ask his friends , whats up with him. Or just stay qutie and see what happens , if so then for how maby days should i wait?
Plese drop back soon xx i need help guys :c

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could just call him and ask him. It would save you a lot of headache and nip this in the bud. Instead of agonizing over it.

Long distance relationships are not easy. They take their toll on both people. But if things are all hunky dory as you say, then there shouldn't be an issue.

Communication is the key here. If you just wait around then things are going to stew in your head and you are going to end up causing yourself more stress than needed. I like to deal with issues as quickly as possible. Its just simpler that way

• It really does boil down to communication, you gotta talk to him.

• I dont even know what to say to that...that reminds me why I dont date anymore though

• Ikr.. but he was normal after that.. i mean even if i said so..

What Guys Said 6

• I looked it up and it seems that in BBM if someone deletes you off their contacts list then they are deleted off of yours. If you want to salvage the relationship then I'd try to get back in contact with him whether it's through his friends or some other way. Seems like he doesn't like where the relationship is at, I'd definitely talk about it with him.

If you stay quiet he'll either come back or the relationship will degrade even more than it already has (more likely).

• Thankyou for your advice , but i dont understand because he says he has never felt this way about anyother gurl , and he write loooong messages about our future which are so sweet. I dont know what to do.. I've been feeling so low..

• People do crazy emotional things. When I deleted one of my girlfriends, I didn't stop being in love with her, I just felt she wasn't committing and that she never would and I couldn't keep going on with the relationship. I'm not saying this is what's happening with you, it's just an example that even though someone cries and is in love doesn't mean they won't do drastic things.

Bottom line you need to contact him and talk to him about it.

• Ikr... imma try my best.. thankyou so much

• Try to send him request on bbm again and see what happens.
    Also long distance relationship are rarely successful.
    He may have lost interest in you but don't feel bad about that. This is also common in men. How close were you both? Were you in relationship with him ever? How often you met each other?

• We were really really close...

• Send him bbm request and see what happens.
      But that fight? message me privately... I have to look for every angle so don't hesitate to give details.

• Aww i sure will !

• Don't make him wait. Go back and add him or whatever you do on bbm. You should make feel assured that you care.

• Thankyou for your advice.

• It really does :( ..

• Yea. If you need any more help feel free to message me. You can tell me your whole story so i can get a better idea of the situation.

• I think your too young to worry about relationship specially with LDR just stay qutie and see what happens and enjoy your days little one.

• Be playful. Send him funny something, esp if it relates to what you have talked about before.

• I will update with my answer.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

• Yeah even if i wait , for how many days should i wait?

• Email him and find out? If he doesn't answer, you know he's gone