Have you ever feel offended by "awesome looks" of someone?

I don't drink so I rarely go to the bar,
but the other day was my friend's birthday so we were hanging out at the bar
this good looking guy kept sending shots to our table, I thought the shots meant for the birthday girl and he finally approched me and say "hi"

and my mind was like "why? why me? are you sure?" "do you have a hidden agenda or something?" I had no idea what to say to him, I was froze there T_T

I know I have an insecurity, low self esteem, inexperience issues etc etc

But I wanted to know whether there are GaG friends who felt exactly like me LOL haha

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look anything like your current picture and earlier picture, then you're pretty enough to have this happen to you.

Men go through this kind of thing too. There have been times I turned around to see if they were talking to some other guy behind me.

I never feel offended that anyone looks good. I try very hard to show the same kindnesses to those who look bad. It is my belief that we cannot choose our looks, we simply grow into the bodies that we have without ever getting to pick that we have big feet or little feet or whatever. Every person, every soul, is in a body that they just grew into and couldn't choose.

How can I think anything about that which is outside someone's control?

What Guys Said 8

• It took me ages to realize girls were flirting with me and not just making polite conversation. I still confuse the two sometimes. I think the idea that someone is pursuing you is just strange to a certain type of person. It's especially foreign if you don't pursue people yourself. You wonder what they could possibly have in mind.

• He just thought you're cute! Yeah I've felt unattractive before. It's not fun but then looks are really only a small part of what's really important. There's a good chance he liked the body language you gave off too. Did you give him your number? I hope this happens more to you!

• He gave me his business card... since I was with my girl friends, we were having a girls' night haha Thank you for your opinion!!

• Oh gosh definitely I usually slap them out of their trance *sigh*

• Me...sarcastic? Never...

• He probably found you attractive. You should take it as a compliment hahah.

• No. I just think: "want. now."

• Because you, yourself is really attractive one LOL :P that's why haha

• No, I'm lucky to be HERE. This city is soooo hot :)

• nice~ thank you for your opinion!

• YES, EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE MIRROR I GET OFFENDED :D

• it never happens to me so i wouldn't know :/

• It will happen to you soooooooon no worry :P because you are awesome!

• Hahahaha. Be glad, There must be a roofy in there or somethin

• I don't know why you feel insecure, you look beautiful!

• Haha thank you! Maybe i look awful in real person. i've rarely been called cute or beautiful it is just so rare haha :)

• I don't know if your profile pic is accurate but you look really beautiful.

• haha thank you :) yes it is me haha

What Girls Said 8

• Oh there have definitely been a couple of guys who chatted me up and I had to look around like... What? Me? Shut up.

• Lol I'd laugh if a girl did that

• Maybe they pick up on it. A lot of those guys probably have an idea they're gorgeous anyway.

• Well you're pretty good looking in general, but we all have tastes and preference especially when it comes to body types and maybe he liked your look.

I've done this with girls thinking they are amazing and way beyond a girl that would be interested, but then they are probably just my preference.

• No, not really. I know I'm not the hottest girl in the world, but I know that I'm not ugly either. I don't feel unworthy of anyone's attention.

• That's goooooood :) so glad to hear that! I have to build my confidence!! haha thank you for your opinion

• I would feel the same way as u, :) but you should flattered too
    it is a mixture of why me and flattered for me
    i won't be offended by the looks of one
    so what happened in the end? u two make friends? did u say hi?

• I got his business card and he went away since we were all girls and we were enjoying a girls' night :)

• ok..beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you must attractive in his eyes thus he made the first move. believe in yourself girl, you are attractive.

• Oh I just saw your comment now haha thank you my friend! :)

• You're cute and feminine that's why he came and talk to you.

• I've never felt this. Must be weird.

• Yep I do it confuses the hell out of me lol

• They're trying to flirt right

• I bet there have been lots of guys that have psyched themselves out when looking at you.

• Sarcastic? 😮💭

• All the time. Insecure as fuu. :p

• If a man finds me attractive.. I understand. I'm not the most beautiful girl in any room but I am a good woman and he would be lucky to have me. I don't really care about looks.. so...