Would you go out with a blind guy?

Just curious to know your views its okay if you say no and I am sure good looks will stay play a role like always.

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yep I would definitely. I bet he would offer and awesome perspective in life that I could not conceptualize.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel blind guys has double advantage over deaf guy in picking women..

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah cause then you know he is jot judging her based off her looks but her personality.

• yes..

blind guys have calm and peaceful nature , they are good listeners. They are in need of someone and women takes great pride in that.

What Girls Said 13

• I would depending on the person. But i don't know what it's like. I would sure try before saying no to the idea of going out with a blind guy. And being blind wouldn't be a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There's no reason I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as he still had a good personality, yes! i think it would be a fun and interesting experience. it would build a very special bond too

0|0
    0|0
  • Out here, where i am not faced with the situation, i could say yes. definitely. but i don't know what i would do if faced with this choice in real life.
    Im tempted to add : depends on the guy i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ^^
    It might actually be a plus since he can't judge girls on their physical appearance and he can only love somebody by their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, I dont see any problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I've dated a deaf guy before. Things like that don't bother me. As long as he's an awesome guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is nice and we get along well, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I did date a blind guy as he was so amazing and sweet, but sadly he moved away for a surgery but we still Skype as friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date any guy as long as we get along and he is just a good guy in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as he is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo never!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!