Why are only players are interested in me?

They are the only guys that talk to me and they don't want anything serious they just want to have sex with me I'm assuming and I feel like I'll never find a boyfriend because I don't want them. None of the other guys seem interested in me? I notice them looking at me and stuff but they don't talk to me only the players talk to me I don't know why the other ones don't. Why don't they like me! Am I not attractive enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have 100 men and 10 are players, those 10 guys will hit on nearly every woman they see. The other 90 guys don't feel a close connection with every girl so are more selective in who they approach. Also because these guys actually care about the girl they like, have a greater fear of rejection. Since the players don't care about you, they don't care if they are rejected as much as a non player would. This means that it is normal for players to be the ones asking girls out more often than not.

What Guys Said 3

• So these shy guys are talking to other girls? Doubtful. Only players go up and talk to most women. You have to talk to the shy guys or make it VERY obvious that you want them to come up to you. Players will go up to you even when you don't give them any hints.

• not judging you but coming from guys perspective sometimes the way a lady presents herself makes particular group of people want her.
    I dont know anything about you so i would only say check the way you carry yourself. if you would not take offense im a guy and sometimes the way a lady presents herself gives me ideas about what kind of person she is although appearances can be deceptive sometimes.

• In fact you are hottest and hence normal guys don't approach you. They may think you are out of his league. They also assume that such a hot girl is impossible to be single and has boyfriend which again may be a player.
    Also hot girls don't like shy guys. Even shy guys are being assaulted by players aka confident guys who try to approach hot girls.
    Normal guys get intimidated by attractive girls. In other words probably you are too sexy for nice guys.
    Therefore you end up dating trashy men who fantasise you banging on bed day and night.

What Girls Said 4

• OK i'm overstating the obvious here ; if you want control ver who you date you have to approach the guys you are interested in and dispose of the rest.

you can not do nothing and expect everything to fall unto place. you simply can not.

you're getting approached so you're attractive enough. stop complaining bc nothings going right. just find a guy you like- instead of waiting for him to find you -and ask him out.

• Maybe they feel like your out of their league. If you see a good guy out there who interests you, go talk to him. you never know right?
    maybe you are looking in the wrong places

• Part of this is where you're going to meet these guys. Join a gym, take a class, join a city intramural sports team, etc. This is going to get you out in the public more to meet not only more people but new kinds of people. Find an activity the includes some of your interests, men you meet there are typically not there looking for sex, and you know they already have something in common with you :)

Also, I agree with the other ladies on here, a lot of really great guys are just to shy or afraid of the exact same rejection that you're afraid of. If you're too nervous to talk to them, buy him a drink and have a waitress take it to him, or continue eye contact, simple moves make it obvious that there is interest and might give him enough confidence to approach you. If he wasn't interested, then no harm done just start again on someone else.

• I had same problem. You have to talk to guys and find better ones. Ones who approach usually are idiots who want sex. Not all but more then most. Approach the nice reserved guy who will most likely will be happy you showed him attention :) good luck

• I'm afraid they would think I'm weird or something cause they might not like me

• There's always a risk. But I took one with a shy guy. It was hard work but worth it. As I'm confident now and I don't let the players fool me. Take a chance, so what if they don't like you back. What if they do :) do you know any shy guys at the moment?