Hooked up for the first time.. now what?

I hooked up for the first time at a party the other night. We were both a little tipsy but nothing serious. We exchanged numbers but I haven't heard from him. He was definitely experienced and I am not at all. I don't really know what the protocol is for this kind of situation. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I'm just being paranoid. Or what all this implies. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• drunken hook up at a party? my guess is its not going to lead to anything serious and it sounds like he was experienced , my guess is he's done this before. but yeah this kind of thing does happen and its not a big deal. I mean if you hear from , you could always ask if he's looking for something more serious but my guess is not likely

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• if you 'exchange' numbers you have a right to call him and find out whats up. if he wants more great. if not there's your closure and you can move on.

this isn't every other guy or every other situation. this is your situation and you have it within your means to find out what you need to know. so go ahead. i mean, you slept with the guy i think you should be able to call him.

you did nothing he didn't do, either way.

• Don't call him he should be the one calling you but don't hold your breathe. Hook ups aren't special to guys.

• If you aren't interested in him, then just forget him if he contacts you take it from there. I have had one hook up and I felt the same way, I felt like a whore and as if I did something horrible. Just forget it, it's normal everyone does it.