Any good ideas for our second date? Preferably something fun!?

Right, so date number 1 went extremely well with her, we got very close and had a fantastic time together (5 hours) ... we also shared a pretty intimate moment.

We went bowling then, now we've agreed to meet up on Tuesday for something else.

I'm thinking pool, a comedy show, or maybe the zoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• when picking out dates you have to keep the dates personality in mind, what has she mentioned she likes to do or hasn't done and would like to try? Is she athletic - rock climbing gym date/go on a paddle boat/ ride on a 2-person bicycle/roller blade/ice skate. Is she artsy? - painting or pottery date. Does she cook/bake? - invite her over and cook or bake cupcakes together and watch a movie. Go karting and mini golf are also fun and classic dates. From your ideas, I like the comedy show idea or the zoo. not the pool, after just meeting a girl she may not feel comfortable being in a revealing bathing suit around you. it just kind of crosses a line of comfortability a little too early. she may feel you're trying to examine her body a little too closely and early.. and a pool date kind of leads to the hot tub and that may weird her out because its more of an intimate and sexy date too soon. Pick activities that allow for you guys to engage and have conversation and build a bit of a memory together. Sounds like you are off to a good start with this girl, good luck on date 2!!

• Great advice and date options. She has mentioned she likes sports, which is good because I do too, so I'll scratch the pool thing and think of something else we can do together :)

• no problem! glad I could help. maybe there is a local sports game going on you could take her too? and i pointed out some athletic date ideas in my advice for you to mull over. If you want to run some more ideas by me once you come up with something, feel free! again, best of luck on date 2...im sure you will "hit it out the ball park" (haha home run sports reference for ya) lol. good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't go to a comedy show, especially since it is so soon that you probably don't know each others sense of humor yet and could cause friction.

If you have any lakes or a beach near by, you could go on a walk around it. You could also go out to dinner at one of your favorite places. You could also go out for ice cream. Pool wouldn't be a horrible idea.

• i always think ice skating is fun! and its one of those things where you two can be close casually or have an intimate moment as well! i might go ice skating with this one guy and im pretty excited about it :)

• Zoo or laser tag !!

What Guys Said 1

• Go to the beach, or salsa classes