Should I date and marry a younger guy?

I'm 28 and he is 18 but he is in immigrant with a lot of student debt and I own an $850 000 dollar home. I thought I could invite him to live with me and have a romantic relationship with me. Now there are two guys that I'm interested in - one 18 and one 19 and I am not sure which one I want. The 19 year old pursued me for 2 years and skipped all his classes in school to date me. The 18 year old is hotter and smarter than the 19 year old and less aggressive than him. I could also date a guy my age but guys my age bore me because they are so jaded and want to be in control.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the 18 year old guy.

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with it. Go for it.

• Don't marry. Just use as a plaything until bored.

• Women seem to have to be able to respect their partner in order to remain interested in them long term. I doubt most women would be happy with a man that hasn't achieved anything yet and will always trail behind them in terms of success. No matter what it is unlikely he will ever be able to be as successful as you seem to have.

If you want or need to be in control AND can remain attracted to a guy that is dependent on you, then that is fine. Just know that the more power you have, the more responsibility you will have. If you take too much power, he will basically end up like a useless kid that you are taking care of. If you don't think that would be a problem for you then go for it.

• This is a made up story.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, you want to possibly marry a guy who has a whole lot of debt when your house is worth $850K and you probably have a lot of other assets as well. Also he's an immigrant, if you marry him too soon that could be seen as marriage fraud and an attempt for him to just get citizenship. There is potential for so many things to go wrong here.