Is it weird that I can't picture her face in my mind after going on 2 dates?

We had fun on our dates and both seem to like each other but then earlier today I was thinking about her and realized that I couldn't really picture her face that clearly in my head. I mean I remember what she looks like but its like I kind of forgot a lot of details and its a rough picture of her. And its not because I was staring at her boobs or ass the entire time haha. We make tons of eye contact and even kissed last time I saw her.

Do you think this means that I'm not really that attracted to her? I mean I think I am attracted to her but since I can't remember her face that well after seeing her 2 times that's just weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. Did someone hit you over the head with a sledgehammer? =P

• Lol I wish...then I would have excuse at least :P

What Girls Said 2

• Did you have some drinks that night? did you go to a low lit venue where her face was in the shadows? I dont think it means that you dont find her attractive but then again maybe you dont because you are not sure on whether or not you think she is attractive as stated in your question...lol i wouldn't give it too much thought, i mean its only the second date, you practically just met. Continue to go out with her and your feelings for her (and maybe your memory of her) will develop naturally. :)

• This actually happens a lot with me and my crush. I'm a person who never forgets a face when I see one, and right now, I can picture the faces of like all my friends, and pretty much every one I know, but not my crush for some odd reason. I actually have no idea why this happens and I find it quite odd. It's really frustrating as well, because if I had a clear picture of him in my mind, it'd be easier to daydream and stuff, lol

• I remember like some of his main features, but not his face as a whole, lol.

• Lol so I guess since he's your crush it doesn't mean that you're not attracted to him :P. Weird.

• Yep. And yeah, totally weird

What Guys Said 4

• Its hard to remember faces sometimes. You see so many on a daily basis and besides conjuring up a mental image is never an easy thing ask any artist. So its not necessarily weird.

• i can't picture this girls face, and i haven't seen her in a week. i dk if thats a good or bad thing, considering she likes me

• I presume you have a great facial memory?

• Not really, but I can usually remember a persons face after seeing them for a few minutes.

• Well, try right now, can you do it better than you could before? Or is it worse?

• Hahahahahahaha that's awesome. Sounds like she was kinda meh.

• Thats the thing though I think she's pretty...