Why does my ex-girlfriend flirt with me, says she misses me, but doesn't want to hang out yet?

My ex of 7 months broke-up with me about a month 1/2 ago, she said she just didn't feel the same anymore, and that she feel out of love. We argued a lot, and I think it happened because we saw each other EVERYDAY! I kinda think that's the reason she lost her love for me, but idk... We keep in contact everyday, and tell each other everything, it's like we never split. But, the other day I was out with a girl who is a very good FRIEND, and watched a couple of movies. As I was watching the movie, she texted me asking what I was doing, and I told her. She said: "Ok, TTYL" I texted her back after the movie, and she was Soooo jealous that I was watching a movie with her. She didn't reply for a long time, after I called and texted her. She finally called me late that night, and left me a message saying: "I'm sorry I didn't reply (sobbing), I just can't see you looking into the eyes of another girl as you did to me, and I can't see you with another girl." She said she misses me, the kissing, and everything. But when I ask her if she wants to hang out, she says not for awhile, because it will be too akward. (we haven't hung out since the break-up, but ALWAYS TALK). So I asked her friend what's with her, and she said she misses kissing me, and just misses me in general. But I just don't know what to do. I still love her madly, and I don't know if she still feels the same way. We were madly in love when we were dating, so I don't know what to do. I want her back really bad. But I don't want to make a fool of myself. FYI: she is not interested in anybody, and she always asks if I'm interested in somebody too. So I'm hoping for the best to turn. Please give me some advice, and what you think is going on. DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?

What Girls Said 2

• uh, it sounds like she's not over you...she thinks you're with this other girl. just hang out with her and keep trying. it definitely sounds like she's sitll into you. talk things over and see if it works out. best of luck. ;-)

• hey so I hope I can help you out.

I think that since you guys had such a strong relationship before, and it fell apart, she still wants what you had. She has an emotional attachment to you and that's why she gets jealous when you hang out with other girls. She still might have feelings for you but if you love her, you might have to take a break yourself. See if there is anybody else that you would want to go for, do it now when you guys aren't together. You should tell her to do the same and maybe you both can take a breather from the current situation you're in. I think that there has been too much stress on this relationship and its starting to wear on the both of you. Talk it out.

Hope this helps:)

What Guys Said 0