WHAT? Dating 4 guys at ONCE? HELP?

sooooo I need some advice lovely guys and girls. what do I do in this situation:
I'm currently talking to 4 guys who I know are definitely interested in me. but I've only know them all for a very short time (about a week or two) and I haven't gone out with any of them yet. my relationship between them all is a friendship. I am single and so are each of the boys.

so here's the dilemma. they've all recently been talking of hinting that they want a relationship with me! and I don't even know which one I like best yet to decide.. because I don't even know them all that well yet!!!

arhh I don't want to cause any problems or fall into a '2 (or 4) timing category'
I'm not too superficial, I kinda wanna know what their personality is like before I choose. and I also don't want to be unfair to any of them :/ I actually have no idea what to do? HELP PLEASE!

I also don't want to just start dating one of them right now because
1) I don't know how to choose
2) they are all pretty equal/ similar so far

ahh I am drowning in this situation! what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st question you should as yourself, what are you looking for , is it sex? is it going out and having fun? is for something serious?

once decision is made start weighing the pros and cons, although talking to 4 guys at a very one time is very veery wrong. you should be smart enough to understand what that means.

gl

• I've just been talking to them all as friends, and recently they all started to grow feelings for me! I know it's very BAD!!!

not sure if I want a serious thing because I'm still young. I might just want some fun... but that could end up turning serious :)

thank you though :)

What Guys Said 1

• TOP 5 universal signs that you are dating a right guy.
    1. You bring out the best in each other, not the worst. You encourage each other to grow personally, professionally and emotionally, recognizing that change is positive and healthy.
    2. You trust each other and can count on one another to do the right thing. There’s no jealousy or second-guessing in the relationship.
    3. You have fun together. Playfulness adds spice, and laughter is an aphrodisiac.
    4. You share common core beliefs and values. Connecting on an emotional and spiritual level can be just as powerful as a physical connection.
    5. You communicate with each other out of care and concern instead of judgment and criticism. Think about it this way: What’s your tone of voice like when you’re critical and judgmental? It’s hard to have a harsh tone
    when you speak out of care and concern.

• This will also help
      m.wikihow.com/Find-the-Right-Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Uhh this is hard. I'm thinking that there must be one of them that you fancy more than the others. It's not very good to bee dating that many people at once, and you say you are just friends, but you must have given hints too. The only thing you can do is to choose one if them or go on ONE date with each of them and then decide.

I would probably choose now, because going on a date with each of them is too risky and not respectful. The problem with this situation is that someone will get hurt.

• mmm it's actually really difficult... I mean they're all attractive looks wise. but I don't know their personalities well enough yet :/

haha I have to admit there's been hints given on both sides. I feel so bad telling them though arh :/

maybe I can just hang out with each of them as 'friends' until I slowly decide :)

I actually have no idea how this happened!