ladies are men who believe in god sexy a.k.a men of faith and i mean genuine faith?

please tell me if they are or not or is this something else?

what i mean by sexy is if the man believes in god does that take away from his sex appeal.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a matter of being sexy but it does tend to bring me closer to them since I also love God. I just feel more connection with guys who have faith since we can relate and in a sense I have a form of respect for them because I dont see a lot of guys with faith anymore. So yea I tend to like them more since we relate

What Girls Said 12

• not to me, but I am a very, very agnostic person. meaning, I'm not a person of faith. I don't have a problem with people who do believe, but thinking their faith makes them sexy, definitely not. I'd probably not be able to date a really religious man, either, simply because we'd have different POV's on lots of different things, it'd result in conflict a lot with my temper...

• Well it is going to depend on the girl, I'm guessing the kind of girl you would want would find it very sexy. In general a genuinely good guy is what we ultimately want, if his faith matches ours bonus points. So for a girl who is also Christian, yes very sexy. For some girls it may be a turn off. Others still may not care either way but may still adore you for the goodness that is brought out by your faith...

• Yes, if anyone is faithful to God it's awesome : ) I want a guy who loves Christ ; ) so it can be "sexy" lol

• i have yet to find christ i'm sort of a spirtual journey right now and i'm wondering if i'm doing the right thing?

• to SeraphenaAngel i am doing it for i was just wondering a womans point of view and to PLLFen21 sorry i accidentaly voted your comment down

• No prob. & yes I agree with @SeraphenaAngel

• Yes if his faith is based on love or responsibility. No if it is based on theology and hypocrisy. As a general rule I would not date a non-believer or a guy who is addicted to sex.

• What about Love AND Responsibility?

Karol Wojtyla, AKA Pope (soon to be Saint) John Paul II, anyone?

• I am not a believer of any faith. But if I meet a person who is genuinely faithful ( not just on a designated day) I will respect that. As for a serious relationship it will be handicap though.

• Well since I go to church on a regular basis then I say a huge ~YES~. That is the only type of man I am interested in dating.

• I have never thought of a man who believes in god as sexy. I would have to take the whole package into consideration.

• As an atheist I don't care about religion but most people like just wanna be with someone with similar beliefs you know

• No it doesn't If he believes to God and is submitted to God that's a plus. It shows me that he believes in something and is humble enough to live by it with no shame. I would have no problem having a man like that lead me.

• I don't see how anyone could see someone as sexy for believing in god. Religion shouldn't make someone seem sexy.

• Religious and sexy is an oxymoron

• im an atheist so if he was fine with not converting me or trying to make me go to church id find him just as sexy as any other person of faith or lack of faith

What Guys Said 3

• Why are the women who prefer devout/religious men being down-voted?

• Id assume if the girls have strong faith they wouldn't have sex if they were true Christians... Haha so what does it matter if he's sexy or not to the ladies?

• Anyone believe in the fringe Christian elements, like the Holy grail, Lunar lance of Loginus, or that Jesus visited England?

I know there are many girls here who do, and who like similar men's.