I lost my phone-do gps trackers work?

I lost my phone do GPS trackers work in every case? Should I contact my service provider? What's the best way to find it?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll work so long as they're on the phone and the person hasn't already removed them or kept the phone in a case that blocks signal.

Try to find it with GPS tracker first, then call the service provider and cops if you suspect it's stolen and especially if you can get a lock on it and you see it's moving or in use.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, they work great, but you have to already have it installed. The phone needs to be turned on too, so it only works until your battery dies.

If you think someone might have found it, you can call yourself and ask them where you can pick up the phone. But that depends how honest the person picking up the phone is.

• I've got one installed on my phone and tried it. It worked great. Not having one already installed is all issue.

Try calling it while retracing your steps. Hopefully you'll hear it ring or someone else will have found it that will get it back to you.

• Is there really any point to stealing a phone since they have user info attached? Most people password protect them now, not a lot of ways around that. And it's just a fancy doorstop once you turn of the service.

What Girls Said 0