I want to ask my hairstylist out but I'm scared.. any suggestions?

I want to ask my hairstylist out but I'm scared. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pull him/her aside from the people in the salon and say can i get your number i want to be friends and hang out next go a few days adout a months later get out the friend zone and that person how much you like it don't be scared take my advice you be good!!

• Her? I'm a guy

• What if she rejects me

• rejects you for asking to be a friend? it will not happen threw the fear away or she slip away ok and lf she rejects you don't be hurt it more fish in the sea she was not for you and missed out

What Girls Said 3

• Just do it! Maybe she's waiting for you to make the first move. It's better than living with regret for a long time. What's the worst that can happen?

Well I guess she could cut your ear off...that would be bad ;)
    But seriously - there are millions of hairstylists!

• I like her but don't think she just likes me. I'm just a customer and maybe it wouldn't be appropriate

• I think it would be fine. It's not like you have a professional relationship. You'll never know if she likes you if you don't ask. I know it can be scary but really she'll just say yes or no, so go in being prepared for either. Also I would wait until the end of your haircut just in case she says no, otherwise it could be a very awkward 20 minutes =P.

• Just be like, "will you go on a date with me?" Simple. If a guy just said that to me I'd respond positively.

• Just go for it. If it doesn't work out you can always find another hairstylist so it's not like you would have to continue seeing her around in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• Next time you go in there be like "can you get my hair as perfect as possible for our date tonight?" Haha