Judging vs giving others a fair go?

do you think people should give others a fair go, or just keep judging and moving on, I mean appearance is one thing not everything

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree with you totally. No one should be judged based on his/her looks. All this talk about 'attraction' is pure bull. Appearance is something which a person has no control over (unless he/she opts for plastic surgery to alter the looks). I mean...no one gets to choose how he/she looks at the time of birth, so its EXTREMELY unfair to judge/reject a person based on looks. The only possible exception may be the case when the person is obese, because that's usually due to his/her careless eating habits. There's no harm in giving a chance to people who are supposedly average looking. Its not like they're getting married or having sex with the person in the beginning itself. Also, looks fade with age when the person becomes all wrinkly, but almost every other aspect (such as personality, character, sense of humor, kindness etc.) remain forever. I never judge anyone based on looks, and if someone does it to me, I just show them my middle finger and be done with it, because its their loss and not mine.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with judging. Everyone does it -- anyone who says that they don't is either lying, or extremely oblivious to other people's intentions.

There is a huge difference between silently judging others, and actually acting on those judgements by being an asshole. The latter isn't cool.

• Give them a few several seconds. Count to 20. Then move on if warranted.

What Guys Said 1

• I think everyone deserves a fair chance. You can never truly know someone based on their appearance.