Is he just immature or is he flirting with me? Could he possibly like me?

I have been talking to this guy Tim for like a month. He asked me for mysnapchat and snapchats me like every day, but I think they're just mass snapchats he sends to everyone and I'm like the only one who replies so we have a conversation. I went to visit friends at the college he goes to. When I got there I went to my friend robs room. As soon as I got to robs room he said Tim is on his way. Like 2 minutes later Tim was at the door and I let him in. Him and rob were messing around and like wrestling on the floor for like a good 30 to 45 minutes and then eventually called a truce. Then Tim sat in a chair right across from where I was sitting and threw a basketball at me. We started playing catch with just us 2 for like an hour. We had like competitions and the ball would knock stuff off the desk and wall and we would just crack up and continue throwing it at eachother. He then put the ball down and started picking up things off robs desk and throwing them at me. He even shot a rubberband at me. I don't know if he is just immature or I he was acting like that because he likes me? What do you guys think

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0