Girls can you offer advice on how to proceed with this?

About eight months I noticed an attractive girl who works at an art supply store I normally didn't shop at. I spent the next four months going back to buy (overpriced) things I really didn't need as an excuse to talk to her. I mustered up the courage to compliment her one evening and she was warm and receptive. Despite wanting to ask her out the compliment was all I could get out that day. A few more weeks passed and I went back telling myself not to chicken out. But she wasn't there. I walked out the front doors disappointed when she appeared out of no where and said have a great evening! See you later! With a smile that made my legs wobble. I replied with you too! And a smile. My mind told me to say something else but my legs kept on walking indifferent to what I wanted to do. Fighting back I stopped turned around and walked back to her. She was still standing outside when she looked up and smiled again. I asked her if she wanted to get coffee (when the word in my mind was dinner) and she said I love coffee! Sure! And gave me her phone to enter my number into. I spent the next ten minutes helping her round up stray shopping carts and after we parted ways. We spent that night and the rest of the week texting mostly her inquiring about me what I did where I went to school etc. I asked her via text (that night) if that Saturday would work for her and she said yes! Hours before we were suppose to meet up she suddenly cancelled. I told her I understood citing my ever hanging work schedule. We rescheduled for the next week and she cancelled again (last minute). At this point I picked a coffee shop near where she worked and said I'd be there before my work from whenever to whenever and if she could stop by that'd be great if not I got it. She responded with I'll be out of town in a manner as if I was supposed to know this and somehow neglected to remember. Honestly i'm hung up on this girl even though i'll probably never get to take her out. What should I do? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Put the ball in her court- make her set a time. If she doesn't, don't keep wasting yours and move on.

• Thank you for input!

• Once again, thank you!

• Anytime :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well she sounds like a problem have you ever thought that this girl was just being nice by saying yes to you, most girls will do that so don't take it personal it just means she just wants to be friends okay, so take stuff slower ask her if she wants to hangout some where let her chose the place

• Step up and ask

• Why not just ask her when she's free and let her decide the date and the time?

What Guys Said 2