How to tell if a girl is INTERESTED or if she is just being FRIENDLY?

When we first met at a University political club I busted her checking me out constantly... however I wasn't interested at that point... now it's 3 months later and we've gotten to know each other better, and have been connecting pretty decently. She seemed to be a bit jealous when I gave another girl a hug. We will have a group message on FB with the whole club (20 people) in it, and it will turn into just me and her talking and laughing and having fun/flirting? Also, texted her and she answers right away, asks questions and puts lots of smilies. Also, when we were hanging out in a group, I was sitting next to her... she had a ring on and her friend made a joke about it being an engagement ring... she got flustered and ended up taking it off and hiding it in her bag.

Anyways, is she interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not sure but be positive:-)) Is she staring at you, blush, touching you accidentally, try to make you jealous etc?

If she hiding her ring is a good sign, there is definitely something going on and she maybe don't want you to think that she is not single:-))

What Girls Said 1

• The look on her face and the way she talj

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously, now ask her out on date. Before you get stuck in the friends zone.