Can I use fb to meet women? Tired of online dating sites?

I'm sick of online dating sites so I was wondering can I meet girls via fb and if so how would it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can't hurt to friend some ladies who might have similar hobbies and friends, why not try? I think somehow online dating just makes all parties feel degraded, HARD for me to put into words, but suffice it to say people aren't proud sometimes to use those sites. I agree with you, find new ways :)

• Online dating is the norm now especially for shy guys like me

What Girls Said 5

• I personally wouldn't respond you can try but it would be very rare to find a girl the responds and if you do she probably also responded to a lot of other men.

• I think it would be possible but a little hard because most people won't approve people they don't know as friends.

• I think it's works. I know few of my friends did that.

• So I go on a strangers page and say I like them

• no. you become friends first.
      but my friend are friend with friend of friends and thats how they met.

• Sure, it'll work. I think you can find more honest girls on Facebook than in any dating sites.

• Unlikely. Most girls seem unwilling to respond to messages and friend requests from men they don't know, myself included. Some girls are more social but in general from what I can tell, it does not seem like a stable method of online dating.

What Guys Said 1