Do you assume that a good looking guy has been with lots of women?

I just started going out with this girl like a month ago and she wouldn't believe me that I have never been in a relationship before. So now she thinks that I've hooked up with tons of girls and won't believe me that I have only had sex with 2 girls.

I mean I've had plenty of chances to hook up a lot more women but it's just not my thing so I've turned down a lot of women. She doesn't believe me because I'm 24, handsome, really athletic, and make a lot of money.

Do you assume that someone like that would have tons of experience with women? I'm not smooth at all lol, girls usually hit on me though and I just play along. Like I have no game. But she won't believe me and thinks I'm faking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah so I was really surprised when I found out my boyfriend was a virgin before he met me! He told me he'd had opportunities but turned it down for some reason. He's had many ex girlfriends and girls literally throw themselves at him but he wouldn't give in.

• Yeah I'm kind of like that except I've never really had a girlfriend before this one. I've always been too busy focusing on myself.

What Girls Said 7

• no i do nt.

im attractive and intelligent and bla bla bl, but I've never been in a relationship 'before'.

i dont assume that everyone enters into relationships. regardless of their 'appeal'.

• Yea..but ask yourself this, If a women was highly attractive would you assume that she isn't a virgin automatically?

• No but people believe that about girls.

• This is funny. I was always annoyed that people couldn't believe I was a virgin until age 20 because of my looks.. But I think the exact same thing about good looking guys. If they look good = plenty of girls.

• I used to but then I realize its actually the opposite lol.

• No. Being handsome will only get a guy but so far. He needs to also have some personality/charisma.

• Yes I have that thinKing too

What Guys Said 3

• If you were to ask a good looking girl that, she'd think you were calling her a whore. Yet if you see a guy as good looking, somehow that guy is running around fucking random women. It's pretty silly.

It's ironic too because girls don't want that reputation of sleeping around, yet these same girls think other girls are throwing themselves at these guys when only a portion of such guys are really like that.

• I'm actually in that same situation. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q994310-am-i-good-looking-enough-to-get-a-date This girl said I was too hot to not have been with any girls before.

• Haha you're only 17 though, trust me you'll have plenty of chances :D

• True, true. I've been told not to rush it, and I plan on taking head of that advice.

• Yeah girls will assume it for sure. But just because a guy is good looking doesn't mean he's a player.