Never Been on a Date. Help please?

I'm 23 years old and as the question says I've never been on a date or had any intimate experience with a girl ever. Would this be off putting to women or make you wonder why? What can I do to improve my chances of finding a date/girlfriend as I'm very shy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wonder why, but I would never be put off by it. It's not like there is a certain age for doing those things, we are all different. I would always prefer a shy guy. However I can see that it must be difficult for them to approach women. I sure know I have problems with approaching men and since I'm old fashioned I prefer them to approach me. My best advice is to just be comfortable with yourself and be a bit confident. Fake it if you aren't already, but not to a point were you loose yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Aww, I wouldn't be put off. What I would be put off by is a guy that goes on loads of dates with the intention to just get laid.
    I think it's a good thing that you've taken your time before you decide to get into the "dating game". Only do it when you're ready and if you feel that you are my advice is if you see a girl and you find her attractive literally just go to her and a subtle way and say hi. Whoever she is she'll respect your confidence and from there start to get to know her. :)

Females aren't scary.. At least most of us aren't

• It's not a big deal. You would be surprised how many people in their 20s are in the same boat as you

What Guys Said 1

• There is nothing too bad to worry about. Being shy can be a good thing sometimes, but it will be difficult to get a date if you cannot open up somewhat and be willing to get to know someone or approach them. You will likely need to change your mindset on certain things and start exuding confidence. You can learn a lot like I did from here: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1