Ladies is the only way you would date/marry an average joe looking guy is if he's rich or famous?

Lets say you meet a guy who you thought at first him seem like he's not your type then once you found out he's has lots of money due to him being a music producer for an example, then would you have a change of heart about him?

Also how would you like it if a guy thought you didn't seem like his type at first after he found out what you did for a living change his way of thinking about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• money has nothing to do with it for me. if he's not my type, he's not my type. if he's broke and i like him a lot, ill choose him over someone i didn't like as much but had a lot of money.

and i think itd be weird if a guy started liking mebecause of my job.. it would make me wonder why that would have anything to do with his feelings

What Girls Said 13

• Well this is a very sensitive subject but Ill try my best answering it. This is happening to me as we speak in that im not physically attracted to him but because of the way he treats me i.e. takes me out to eat in nice places, very observa, remembers what i said and very romantic. So to answer your question it simply depends. One, if im single personally id friend zone the man im not a heart breaker another example if im in need for help in economically taking care of my children then id make it work but either way...no one deserves to be treated luke a bank and have nothing in teturn: love, respect, thankfulness

• How did you first meet any of you boyfriends? Did they started the first conversation with you?

• Yes I would. I would see him as immature. I personally don't play hard to get, I either give you deep eye contact and smile at you to come hither if not than i keep walking.

• What if a guy that likes you, gave you a smile and eye contact, to signal for you to talk to him?

• never. money and fame are not the most important things in my books. u know what? even if he's above an average joe, is rich AND famous, but has a bullshit personality, id refuse to b with him in a heartbeat.

• No. I dont believe in settling. If I get with a guy because of his money or fame, then I am settling as opposed to genuinely caring about him. Not going to happen.

Secondly, I can always tell when someone likes me for superficial reasons. So, I would never go out with a guy who suddenly changes his opinion of me because of my job, money or whatever.

• Not but be rude but are you saying guys can't tell if a woman has changed her opinion about him because she found out what he does for a living?

• Nope. I'm not saying that. Please reread my response. I am only speaking int terms of myself and my own experiences.

• No, not true.

• No. If I didn't feel something for him, no amount of money would change that. You can't fake love. Yes it would be nice to have a bf/husband who makes a lot of money. Yes it is intriguing and sexy if a guy has a solid career.
    But if you don't feel attracted to them physically or emotionally than what good does the money do you? I really just want to be with someone who I can laugh with and have a good time and still make serious conversation and share my feelings with. That's it. Nothing to do with money or material possessions.
    Most girls just want someone who clicks with them like I do. But some women are greedy and money oriented and pick partners based on money. Men don't do that really.
    Yeah I'm sure that's an awful feeling but there's more good women than bad. Promise.

• I wouldn't have a change of heart. He has to be my type or its a no go. Money or not.

• Question 1 answer: Money can definitely make a guy more attractive if that's what you're asking despite the fact that guys don't want to hear it.

Question 2 answer: I mean, guys generally don't care about that stuff but I don't think I would care.

• What do you think about "JustBanANNAz" answer?

• And would you date a guy if he found out your job made you more attractive?

• Sure I wouldn't care

• Honestly, if a guy is sincere and funny and is fun to be around, I don't care if he is rich or famous. I have liked guys who aren't that good looking but were my type and it worked out because they put a lot of effort into a relationship.

The guy I am with now, for example, is actually very good looking and borderline famous popular, and I am constantly worrying that he must think I only like him because of that. But I don't, I really just like who he is.

• I would date him if he is funny and smart, not whether he has money or fame.

• Money and attitude.

• biceps, penis, triceps, muscles.

• Not really. He wouldn't be average if he has a perfect body. Money and attitude.

• Yea I would

• But what if that's just being shallow?

• make up your mind, do you want a man with lots of money or don't you?

• YES.

Just kidding.

It's much more complicated and goes much deeper than that.

• *Sigh*
    Average joe looking guys get married everyday and guess what percentage of them are actually rich famous? Very tiny percentage.

If a I meet a guy who isn't my type no amount of money will make him more appealing to me. I can make my own money so that's not something I look for in a person. As long as he is able to support himself I could care less. I would hope he would have similar views on that as well.

What Guys Said 2

• most of women are like this, life is getting hard nowadays and women being practical and prefer to choose full pockets with no feelings rather than empty stomach with feelings

• I have average looks and seem to get women, it's how you present yourself and how you act.