Older Women and younger men...?

Why do young men find older women attractive. Like the guy is 20 and she is 40!

No sex involved yet ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to say, because she has more experience sexually and she is usually fine with her body imagine, and that's refreshing to guys

What Guys Said 3

• I have approached three girls in my life till now. All three are elder than me. But once they know that i am younger they run toward hills. I dnt knw maybe I've a thng for older woman than me. God knows maybe the one im chasin now will say yesm evnthough she is older than me. She will accep

• I'm a younger who loves older women. I think for me its the experience thing. Deep down I'd love for a woman to teach me and show me a thing or to sexually. Turns me on very much.

• Cause older women are mature settled down and have experience its hot as fuarrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkk.

What Girls Said 2

• They seem to like the experience and most older women are ok with their body.

• Age is just a number. You can still be attracted to someone because of all the things you can relate to. Society may not agree but if they work out the plans ( i.e. No kids, both have a good job, no parent / lover relationship ) it can work in my opinion. Sometimes you find a young spirit in an older body and vice versa. To hell with what others think, if I'm interested in an older man, or vice versa ( later on ) it's my business. ;)