Why did boyfriend say he will text me but doesn't?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. This is the first time it's happening I believe. He has to stay in at lunch to makeup homework and zeros since he missed 3 days of school last week and other stuff I guess. We were waiting for his mom after school and he had soccer practice.

I went in the car and as he was getting his soccer equipment, he said to me "So will you be alright?" And I smiled and said yes. He said "K I'll text you today alright?" I said Okay. I was being playful with him and asked him for a kiss and he jokingly said "I don't wannaaaa" lol but he said "Naw I'm just Kidding" and he grabbed my face and kissed me. He said he will text me but he hasn't..WHAT'S THE POINT OF SAYING YOU WILL TEXT SOMEONE, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TEXT THEM? I didn't even bring it up nor asked him, he just said he will...when he told me that, it was about 3 something which his practice was like at 4 pm and now it's 10 pm. Do I have a right to be pissed off? HE was the one who brought it up anyway...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• For starters, can you be truthful about your age range?

Secondly, people get busy and sometimes they can't or forget to text. I dont think its intentional. I think you're over reacting...a lot.