What is the cutest thing someone has texted to you?

The cutest/ sweetest/ romantic thing your crush/ partner has texted you out of the blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I was thinking of you and wished I could see you, seems like it worked turn around!"

What Guys Said 6

• i can't think of the cutest thing I've ever been texted mostly cause my memory is going (and im only 25, lol) but I've sent some cute texts. i haven't seen the girl i like in a week and a half because i didn't work with her all last week, and we're both off this week so i texted her "i missed working with you last week". i know i didn't say i missed you, but i think it was implied. she never replied but i think she probably thought it was cute

• "We need to date.Sunday 4pm"

• The cutest is basically any iteration of "thinking about you" or "I can't wait to see you later/tomorrow".

Who doesn't like that, ya know? It makes my pathetic little heart just melt. Haha!

• I really want answer this question, but I have nothing. :'(

• Girls dont send sweet texts

• My gf's peachy little ass in a thong :-)

• Haha yep that sounds like a great surprise 👌😜

• Yup. Always a nice treat!

What Girls Said 5

• My ex used to text me really poetic stuff. We had this game where he was a wolf and I was the moon so every night he would be like "i'm watching you, and you look beautiful, as you've always been, as you'll always be. Sleep well my beautiful moon. Your wolf".

*sigh*

• He texted "thinking of you. I love you" out of the blue

• I don't have an answer to this question. Lame.

• "I woke up this morning and you are on my mind, honey" :)

• are you ok? hug hug (worried) sweetest text ever :D