How long should I wait?

I sent this girl an email, in which I asked if she'd like to do something next week, but she hasn't replied, she's in the middle of exams so that could be why, so, I'm not sure, but I don't think she's ignoring me... Anyway she did give me her number, (I guess that's a good sign), so I'm thinking I will just call her. But the thing is I don't want to seem too desperate and I don't want to hassle her or anything, so given I sent her the email three days ago, how long should I wait until I call her?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• calling once won't make you seem desperate, calling several times will. I say give her a call, she probably has just been busy with her work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well do you know if she has txting because id prefer texting over calling anytime its just more of a laid back way lol but um I would just wait until her exams are over maybe like 2 days after that if she hasn't answered I would send her another email... if you want to call calling once won't really matter but if she doesn't answer your proabably not gonna want to call again but if I gave a guy my number it wouldn't bother me if he called :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a few days then try call her , when I have exams that's all my mind thinks . Exams are very strefull for a girl and if she if the type of girl to freak out about exams maybe wait till exmas are over

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.