How do you get a guy to kiss you?

I wanna kiss a guy. I don't know how to let him know I want to, though. I would feel better if he made the first move. But does anyone have any tips? Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him can I kiss you. It sounds simple but it worked on me

• Lol Ok.

• No I'm being serious. . I'm a shy guy and this girl who I had Skype for a month before we went out she said can I kiss you

What Guys Said 5

• It is very simple. If you are having some close friendship and meet him in private, just get close to him, look at his face or forehead, and in a quick action - kiss him before he could understand anything. This will be a extra ordinary surprise for him and he will never forgot it. It will establish everlasting relationship between both of you.

• Instead of playing mind games to manipulate him into it how about you put on your big girl pants and do it your self.

• I do. I tried but he wanted to make the first move, and he hasn't kissed me yet. And yes he likes me. He is just shy but wants to make the first move.

• ah gotcha

• Honestly, the biggest key is to pick a confident guy who will go for it when he wants to. Shy guys just...don't.

• You should make the first move because he might never find out that you want to kiss him. Also, he might be too scared to make the first move because he would worry that it might ruin your friendship.
    Try getting into a personal, relaxing conversation with him while facing each other. When you think the time is right, look at his lips, smile back at him, and slowly go in for the kiss.
    Good luck.

• "I don't know how to let him know I want to"

Yes, god forbid you take any action which might result in the chance of success...

• Well, I tried to once and he said he would make the first move and he hasn't done anything yet. But, he says he loves me..

• But I don't know he has been rude latley

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't wait around. If you want to kiss him and you feel the feelings are reciprocated then just plant one on him. Worked for me everytime :)

• a quick look/glance down at his lips while you are having a conversation with him? :P