Do you think you'll ever date a 10/10 from GAG?

Do you think you'll ever date a 10/10 from GAG? Do you think you'll ever date a 10/10 from GAG?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• You know we're going to be togather eventually

2|0
    0|0
    • *gently caresses your thigh*

• Show All
    • I'll take all the bacon and eggs you have

• We'll have the turf ‘n’ turf. It’s a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.

What Girls Said 13

• Who's the lucky lady, RR? =D

0|0
    0|0
  • think? i know http://i.imgur.com/gbWCyZx.gif going to date my damn self

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i can date a 10/10 guy anywhere including here, because i get love blinded soo easy i mean too easy that, if i start to like someone that someone is a 10/10 guy to me LOL and i dont think it is good thing though hahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • no...cause I plan on marrying my BF

0|0
    0|0
  • If I find one then yes! Any suggestions?
    I'm already leaning towards hotstudlovercupcake.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't do online dating. Too risky. Plus, I can get a guy in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd be ok with online if the awesome people were here instead of...well...

• Show All
    • Screw that. High standards for life! When you don't NEED something, it needs to be awesome to be worth WANTING.

• Ooooh very true, very true.

• Nah. Not interested in dating a guy online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would someone join GaG just for the purpose of finding a date (be it a 10/10 or 1/10)? Aren't there more than enough people IRL?

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, none of us is 10/10 here. Secondly I will not because I have no problem in finding a date parter in real life.

1|1
    0|1
  • I actually am dating someone from GAG, and it's the best relationship I've had in a long while.

0|0
    1|0
    • Because you are both GAG addicts? :)

• Haha we both actually quit GAG after we started talking. I just joined again this week to ask a question. It's very different than it was, and I don't really like the change.

• There are no 10/10s on gag

2|1
    0|0
  • Not from GAG. Maybe in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys here don't date anyway lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Are there 10/10s here?

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a young woman from GAG. I don't rate people based on a scale but how we click. Wonder if anyone on this site is from Palm Beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it since I'm not into online dating but who knows :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pff`````` They're not good enough for me, but the dude gots a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt many 10/10 girls on herr would be interested in dating guys on a question & answer website. One would more likely win lotto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • bubbiexo but she's a 9 and I'm a 10 so I'm a little bit out of her leasgue.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i do

0|0
    0|0
  • No, since I'm not into online dating and plus I'm not worth dating.

0|0
    0|0