Why am I not getting responses on Tinder?

I thought I'd give online dating a try again. I'm trying tinder and I clicked like on a lot of girls but no responses. What can I be doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites are bullshit condidering that more then half of all profiles are not even active, that and most people have pictures up from when they were 19 or 20 and weigh about 80lbs less than they actually do. They are mainly people that screwups and don't need to be dating anyone in the first place. Don't waste your time and money if its a paid site. I really see the paid sites as scams that take advantage of lonley desperate people who think this is going to be a quick way to meet someone. One last thing, if the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't what I said about screw ups and overweight people should not offend you.

What Girls Said 2

• I saw someone say that tinder has a lot of fake profiles.

• Is your picture bad? Is your profile bad?

• I don't think it's bad. Women on Say I'm good looking and one said she was surprised I didn't have a girlfriend

What Guys Said 7

• What you are doing wrong is going on Tinder. First, it's just a hookup app - really for younger people. Second, online dating is a BAD idea - especially for men.

• In my opinion a lot if not most girls who join aren't serious about using it, its about attention from guys.

• Because that's how it works

• To get responses you need an insane body and swipe Yes to everybody.

• I don't know why I find this funny! LoL

• I did yes to like 200 people and never got a response lol

• I got a few but they are worthless. I could literally walk outside and find hotter girls. Hot girls don't use dumb shit like that app.

• Tinder is crap I just removed it off my phone

• Your picture sucks.

• You gotta have a fantastic main pic and a great tagline. People really do read those. Don't say something serious or state what you're looking for, but make a joke or something that would make them smile when they read it.