When guys use ! in texts = they like you?

If a guy starts adding exclamation points (which he never did before) at the end of nice texts, is it supposed to convey that he likes you? Just single exclamation point after an apology and another after a take care message. NOT the triple exclamation point all the time, which is annoying.

What Guys Said 1

• Sort of. They just don't wanna seem boring so they'll throw that in there I guess

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm i'm about 90% sure that an '!' is not a sign of attraction in texts rather it's put to convey emotion perhaps the excitement in their speech. Instead I would look more into the content and the tone/theme of the conversation (flirting), whether or not he tries to continue the chat, sometimes a change in the number of kisses (an increase which is consistent), or the frequent initiation of texts after any period of time.