Dating sites don't work well for me?

Just found this site so I don't know if guys are supposed to ask questions? Anyway, does anyone know how I can get personal advice on my profile for dating sites? I get almost no interest on OKcupid and little on eHarmony... I don't get it.

Updates:
I can't post a link here, but my user name in OKC is rawar777

0|0
0|4

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• Google "genius OKCupid hack that led to true love". Basically, the guy analyzed the answers on there and built different profiles around attracting different types of people instead of making a very general one. Not lying or anything, but like, answering only certain questions. That's clearly the best way to do it, but it's probably really difficult to do it as well as he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating is a numbers game stacked heavily against men. I'm sure if you post the link here, people can offer advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites are filled with arrogant whales and fugs who get slammed with messages. Go literally anywhere in real life and talk to normal hot chicks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Believe me, if didn't feel like I've exhausted this small town I would not be on dating sites.

• Oh small town. That sucks. Look harder lol. I'd take small town girl over random online whale any damn day.