Will I look silly or pushy asking him to hang out this weekend?

We hung out 2 weeks ago before I left for vacation. We text/snapchat daily but live far enough away that we can only see each other on the weekends. While I was in Florida he was texting nonstop because I think he was worried.

The following weekend he had plans because it was opening season for hunting and he is big into that sort of thing. He still text the entire weekend. He mentioned me stopping by to hang out but it was late by then and he was going to head to bed soon so I told him maybe there would be a better time.

So in conclusion we haven't seen each other in two weeks. I really want to see him this weekend but was hoping he would ask me to hang out first. Will I look pushy texting him tonight (Thursday night) about getting together Saturday night?

I assume he is interested in me because he initiates 75% of our conversations. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He initiates 75% of the conversations.. I'd say you wouldn't be pushy at all asking to hang out. I personally like to see advance planning, it makes me feel as though someone really values time with me, and not just a convenience... just to add, I feel this way about any friend, not just a girl I would like.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0