Craziest dealbreaker you've ever seen someone have?

What's the weirdest dealbreaker you've ever seen someone have?

This is regarding a dealbreaker you've heard someone having that you thought was crazy.

Hypothetical: Someone told you they'd never date a person who likes chocolate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright well truth is I've never dated somebody with major deal breakers obviously because I would of left them ASAP but umm on this online dating site this guy reprimanded me for calling him "dude" I am just a laidback type of person but him getting mad at me for calling me dude turned me off so badly that I honestly had to block him or chose to stop talking to him.

Little things like that bug me.. the fact that he reprimanded me for some trivial stuff deserves a block lol.

Umm with my ex a deal breaker would of been him not being fun enough but honestly his personality and love for me made me still love him I just got a little bored is all... lol but I guess that's how all relationships become I guess?

Honestly I have no deal breakers.. Only deal breakers for me is somebody being an asshole, prick, stuck up, easily defensive, selfish, not giving in..

If a guy treats me like I deserve to be treated thee won't be any deal breakers :P

Also on online dating sites these guys would tell me they had a foot fetish? About like 3 guys did that.. and I was honestly not that into them plus randomly telling me they had foot fetishes turned me off :\ lol...

don't know if my answers are sufficient but ya lol

• Nah guys announcing they have foot fetishes to strangers just sounds like they wanna meet you and grope your feet so that just makes sense. Doesn't seem like a dealbreaker. Girls post their dealbreakers after their shopping lists in their profiles. One girl insisted that a guy had to have a specific haircut. Seemed way too picky.

What Girls Said 9

• I think this is probably worse than just a crazy deal breaker. A friend's girlfriend kept on dreaming that he was unfaithful and they would have long discussions about it, and by the fourth time she dreamed that, she dumped him. He couldn't believe it. He was never unfaithful, by the way.

• Hahaha, I had a crazy girl like that back in the day, getting mad at me for shit I did in her dreams. Cuckoo-bananas, haha

• Haha yeah. In my own case, my first boyfriend was crazy and once I was going to tell him something and I started with "Guess what?" and he said "What?".. now, what I was going to tell him is that my new apartment was very small so we would have to see what stayed and what didn't. Instead I played a very stupid joke and told him "I'm a transgender girl". He fucking believed that and started crying, very upset, almost breaks up with me. I told him it was a joke, with that Side eyeing Chloe meme face. But it was still impressible insulting to him. It should have been insulting to me though. Hm!

• I used to talk to guys online and I think I criticized the communal wisdom of religious authors and immediately the guy hung up on me. Cynics like that who think that some human beings are to be discarded like trash because they don't conform to their biased and bigoted secularism - these men are usually very predator like.

• My friend in college refused to date any guy who didn't shave his armpit hair. I couldn't even believe how bothered she was by it, lol...

• I had a friend who always said he would never date a girl who didn't swallow. Maybe that doesn't sound that weird... And I'm sure there are plenty of guys who feel that way, but I gave him several scenarios from anything to Jessica Alba to his perfect dream girl who made tons of money and the answer was always the same... If she didn't swallow, it was a no go. So silly :P

• Being addicted to heroine.
    #undatable

• hmm.. methinks that seems like a sensible deal-breaker

• They look fine to me.

• Well, good.

• I have a friend who only date guys who speak at least three languages...LOL no kidding... Also there is a girl, who only dates guys who know how to use chopsticks...and i had a guy friend who only dates girl under 25yo and size 0...LOL

• I can only date guys with a certain look and personality. It's either they have it or I'm not attracted to them. It's set in stone for me

But some guy I know will only date blondes who are a size 0

• A guy once told me that he'd never date or sleep with a woman who laughed at fart and/or poop jokes o_O

My advice to him was to either remove the stick from his ass or get used to being alone with nothing but his right hand - no idea which one he chose, haha!

• If he farted while using his right hand would he have to cut it off?

• Only if he laughed at it :-P haha

• i liked this guy at work and he rejected me, a coworker found out for me that he didn't like girls who had yellowish skin color. o.o

What Guys Said 4

• I've never really run into crazy deal-breakers.

Just people that have insanely long and detailed lists of requirements. Which is itself is crazy, but it doesn't really pertain to this thread. :/

• Oh you mean dating profile shopping lists? I've seen those on many girls' dating profiles.

• YES. INSANE shopping lists (I like that term, by the way, haha!).

• Yea I seen one where a girl only went out with guys who had certain types of haircuts.

• Not sure what you mean...something about me that was a deal breaker for them, or vice versa?

• Probably my girlfriend actually. She's from New York City, so she's very paranoid about strange men. The only way you can get in with her is if you're a friend of a friend. Doesn't matter what your approach is either. "Excuse me, hi...my name is XXXXX. I saw you you sitting here and I wanted to introduce myself, maybe buy you a drink..."
      "I'm not interested in meeting you, thank you..."
      "But..."
      "I SAID FUCK OFF!"
      Just has ZERO trust for strange men. So that's probably the craziest one i can think of.

• That sounds exactly why many guys come to this site saying they can't approach women anymore.

• Haha, I hear ya. She's not even a bitchy girl, she's really nice. She just has a wall up. She's a looker, so she gets a lot of attention, and a lot of dudes get very inappropriate with her. She pretty much assumes you're a rapist until proven otherwise.

• if you mean for them. it was the way i chose a slice of pizza from a personal pizza she had ordered. she did offer me a slice too.

• I guy I work with told me a couple days ago he dumped someone because she watched some show on TLC that he thought was stupid. I thought that was a crazy reason to dump someone.