Would you ladies go out with a guy if he had acne on his face?

I know it can make your face look more unattractive but some people still look good even though they have some acne on their face

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, why wouldn't I? Acne on people doesn't bother me one bit, they can't really help it a whole lot. There actually is this one guy I'm friends with he has pretty bad acne, but I think he is really cute! He has the cutest face, sometimes it feels like his acne is part of what makes him so cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm friends with a guy that has acne and acne scars all over his face.
    He gets hella girls.
    He once met a girl at our school's parking lot and fucked her that same night.

• i assume he's very handsome otherwise? or was it his attitude?

• He's pretty confident, has a nice car, a job, fit body, pretty decent face.
      He's just a cool guy.

What Girls Said 19

• Well from your picture you are honestly cute lol.

Some girls will not date guys with achne which I find a little shallow... but maybe they like the perfect guys? Whereas some girls won't care if you have achne as long as you are decent looking and seem like a nice guy.

I'd say date the girls who don't care that you have achne those are the girls who will like you for who you are :)

And yes I would date a guy with achne.. if I was interested in him and if I found him to be decent looking and if he had a nice personality I'd definitely give him a chance and kiss him even if he had achne lol

• Would you ladies go out with a guy if he had acne on his face?
    No I don't find acne attractive and I don't consider guys I don't find attractive. I see no reason to especially when most likely he wouldn't consider me if he didn't find me attractive.

• Fair enough but no one is perfect. What about if he had just a little bit of acne?

• So what happened to " I have no interest in talking with you anymore"...another lie of yours? LMFAO

• Meh I would imagine it is boring for you to 'talk' with someone who isn't projecting, insulting, hostile, and ranting such as yourself.

It's quite odd how you seem to regard this as something to 'win'...o.O

I was just having fun laughing at your lies, bs, backpedaling, egoistical claims, and illogical reasoning. To each their own.

• If the guy is cute, acne is not a deal breaker. Most of use have some type of break out from time to time.

• Yeah no one is perfect

• I find it funny how a girl disliked your opinion. They act like your acne will stay forever.

• You can see my down vote. I didn't know that. Yeah I don't know y I got down voted.

• Yes. As long as I can still determine where his nose is. I've dated guys with acne before, so this is an honest to goodness answer. :p

• my bf has acne (but mild) and oily skin but all he does is to care after his skin with facewash and this kind of stuff

• Severe acne like cystic and having acne scars... No to be honest. I'm aware is wrong to be that shallow but at least I'm being honest. Now if he gets acne here and there, then there's nothing wrong because I also get 2 or 3 pimple sometime but it clears within a week.

• If it's severe, then no. I would be too grossed out, can't have a sexual relationship with someone I don't find sexually attractive.

A little bit? Pfft, not a problem. Everyone gets spots, it's not that much of an issue.

• I look at his personality rather than his acne.

• Acne isn't permanent so I don't see a reason why I won't go out with him.

• ewwwwwwwwww acne no!! not acne, why acne why why why

• Yes im not shallow

• I don't mind. It's not you wanted to have acne, it's a skin problem. I have acne too since high school.

• My boyfriend get a mild acne breakouts from time to time but he is a total babe otherwise so it doesn't really matter that much. So if a guy is handsome he can still look good with a little bit of acne- but not a lot.

• Yes. My boyfriend has bad acne.

• I never dated a guy with acne. So probably i would say no

• If it was all over his face where I could no longer distinguish his features probably not but if it were kinda severe but still looked cute, probably yeah. I, myself have suffered from severe acne all my life. I still break out and have a ton of scars and have been friendzoned and even disliked by people cuz of it, yeah it hurt and it's not entirely my fault but we humans prefer attractive people.

• Yeah, I have it too so I have no room to complain ha. My boyfriend gets it every now and then. I have problems with scarring though so even when I don't have break outs I still have red spots on my face I can't feel pretty without smothering my face in cover up :(

• Yes. I would be stupid if I didn't go out with him, since I have the same problem.

• Shut up anon guy, the guy I like at the moment has quite bad acne on his face. I still think he's cute, I can see through it and I know it will go away.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, I get ance breakouts and has been an insecurity of mine. I used to have severe ance when I was a kid but it never scared luckily. I still will get mild breakouts but do everything I can to prevent. Face washes, spot treatment, all that stuff. If a girl can't accept that, not the kind of girl I'd like to be with anyway so it takes more than that to bring me down! :D

• hahaha...

..

• The girls on here won't be honest. Some will say yes but deep down their just saying to so they don't come off as shallow.