Is this going anywhere? Am I getting another date?

Super cute guy went out of his way (30 min walk) to ask me out. Date 1 was drinks (he asked me out). Date 2 was movie (I asked him out). He is suuuuuuuper shy despite how good looking he is. He always responds to all my texts promptly (takes 3 hrs max to reply) and in a very thoughtful manner. He remembers things I said. He asks me about my week. However, he will do this only as a followup to any text I INITIATE. He never texts me on his own. Our second date was last Saturday, and he still hasn't asked me out yet. :( If he liked me that much, he would have asked me out again by now, right? What do you think?

I always end up chasing guys, so I don't want to ask him out again. I already did it once. I also let him know in other ways that I'm super interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about shy guys is that we are not really good at telling when people are interest in us. We're often afraid of "bothering" people. Maybe if you just straight up tell him that you are indeed interest in him, he will be more confident toward initiating dates and texts.

What Guys Said 1

• why don't you just ask him? he might not want to seem pushy

What Girls Said 1

• Well if your not going to ask him out again there's nothing to do at this point but wait for him to ask you