First Date Ideas For a 20 year old?

What would be a good first date Idea for someone my age?

As in high school going out to a nice lunch then ice skating, usually worked pretty well?
Is that still ok, as there's physical contact & if its awkward we can always skate a bit. I also feel that that I'm pretty good when it come to physical aspects of first dates, i.e. arms around her etc more than I'm at making conversation

But now, should I go out for dinner or drinks or something? As lunch & ice skating might seem a bit immature.

But to be honest, I've been on dinner dates but I never really felt that connected to these people after these though.

So what do you think?
by the way: The legal age of drinking here is 18

• Lunch + Ice Skating
  • Dinner
  • Drinks
  • Walk in the Park
  • Coffee

What Girls Said 1

• Ask the girl what her preference is and go from there, if she's undecided, surprise her with a fun ice skating lunch date. Dinner then a pub quiz is also a fun and bonding date.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there's anything wrong with lunch/dinner/coffee. Just because you don't feel connected with the person doesn't mean it won't go anywhere. It's a first date. It's the mating dance equivalent of "hey, how's it going". You don't need to have your arms around them, and click on some deep level. Just hang out, and get to know them a bit.