What would be a good first date Idea for someone my age?
As in high school going out to a nice lunch then ice skating, usually worked pretty well?
Is that still ok, as there's physical contact & if its awkward we can always skate a bit. I also feel that that I'm pretty good when it come to physical aspects of first dates, i.e. arms around her etc more than I'm at making conversation
But now, should I go out for dinner or drinks or something? As lunch & ice skating might seem a bit immature.
But to be honest, I've been on dinner dates but I never really felt that connected to these people after these though.
So what do you think?
by the way: The legal age of drinking here is 18
- Lunch + Ice Skating100% (3)0% (0)75% (3)Vote
- Dinner0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Drinks0% (0)100% (1)25% (1)Vote
- Walk in the Park0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Coffee0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote