Anyone has a fun idea for a first date?

Anyone has any fun ideas for a first date? I'm going on my first date tomorrow. The plan is to get some sushi, but I don't know what to do after that? Or dinner alone is good enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her for a walk. Make sure she dresses casual or brings a pair of converse or something. Make sure the place is safe maybe a nice beach but stay away from the parks for this first date. Make sure that she area is sketchy. You really wouldn't want be in an accident or witness something!!!

What Girls Said 2

• First date doesn't have to be fun. Just be yourself.

• Take her to the zoo, it's so hilarious to watch all the animals. :D

What Guys Said 1

• have you checked that they like sushi? I know that if I took my GF for sushi on the first date we probably wouldn't be together haha

• Oh yah, she said she loves sushi. May I ask what did you do on your first date?

• My first date is a bit of a funny one, we were supposed to be going to the beach but ended up in a 5 hour traffic jam and managed to eat KFC at a motorway service station. Not as i'd planned but we had fun

• Haha I guess it all worked out at the end haha