Girls...has any male GAGer ever asked you out online here? If so then how did you react or feel about it?

It's just been a month here in this forum and i thought if it ever happens.
I know everyone comes here to solve their queries. But it would be surprising to hear that the girl or a guy dated each other through gag.
Don't worry girls...comment freely. I am not going to ask anyone out here because it is virtually impossible for me.haha!!
Any one dating in gag online? (^_-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls...has any male GAGer ever asked you out online here?
    No I've had male GAGers find me on my real Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and ask me out.

If so then how did you react or felt about it?
    My reaction was rejecting them as I find the guys on here to be average at very best. I felt amused as it was funny to see how they went on and on about my looks and how much they 'love' me. Especially from those I find butthurt boys who whined I'm a man-hater for stating I don't date fat/bald/ugly/old guys or that guys behave in a similar manner that guys complain gals do.

• You hating other guys because of me? Mmmmm..
      thanks for opinion (^_^)

• @biggie90
      I'm unsure of the point of such a statement.

• Hmmm nice...have a nyc day udol :)

What Girls Said 12

• no never. i think iv heard of it happening before.

• Haha no, but if he is willing to visit Denmark and he is interesting (and not a raper hahaha) then I wouldn't mind :)

• Very difficult...I think Women are not that friendly in gag even to notice if the guy is interesting or not.

• Haha, it depends. Some guys here are also creeps some aren't. The same goes for women some are friendly some are not. I have found a maybe two guys here that are actually very funny. I wouldn't mind if they asked me out.

• Nope, thankfully!

• no one wants to date a bunny. that just wrong D:
    i wouldn't anyways. i prefer the real deal!!

• Ooww why so sad sweety. :)

• Every time I'm upset, he buys me candy. Candy is obviously what makes me happy :D

• So nice (^_^)

• Luckily nope so far

• No. I don't go straight up dating someone who I met online and doesn't know them. Unless he is in my area and we could hang out as friends first and see where that leads to.

• No, because I'm not attractive

• How can you say that?

• Same here with the Indian men.

• Please elaborate more!

• Yeah one did. A guy wanted me to be online gf to him on here. I thought it was very strange lol. As he lives Canada and me england. Benny s his name is haha

• Yes and I just laughed it off because it was uncomfortably awkward. Stopped talking to him actually.

• nope nope :)

• Have I been asked? Yes.
    Did a date happen? No.

• none coz i am too faraway :)

What Guys Said 5