Girl "on a break" with her ex... what should I do?

This girl and I have been talking for about 3 weeks or so. She seems to care a lot about me like studying with me, cooking dinner, and getting me tea. However, she is "on a break" with her ex. She didn't want to start anything without a complete break and I totally understand that (we cuddled but she wouldn't let me kiss her). She said she sees him more as a brother but she still hooked up with him during Christmas break, which is a bit concerning. They have been on a break for almost a year and they have done long distance for a year before that.

Anyways, she just had a big exam and she was studying a lot last week. We actually had very little interactions over the past few days. I am just a little disappointed that she didn't text me to hang out or see what I was doing now that her exam is over. I don't know what she really wants at times. Should I give her more space and wait for her to contact me? Or should I initiate?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I would ask her up front if she see's this going any where.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her, its whats best for both of you.

• Ask if you two have a future.. She seems like she may be stringing you along

What Guys Said 0