I'm thinking about quitting dating?

it's not going to be easy because the heart always wants to try and find love, but im just over everything they throw at you from insults to game playing, since when did asking someone out becoming so hurtful you could say

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the thing is, dating is fun but can be hard. But you gotta look at the pros and cons of it.. Dating is fun, loving, but than it can be hard when you guys are fighting or when you guys break up after a long relationship. If you quit dating, you can have a friends with benefits with somebody, except you can get attached to that person. Or you can stay single, which means you won't have to worry about the actions you do because your babe won't approve. Also you can be free to flirt, and mess with other people. The down side is you might get into moods that will want you to be in a relationship though. But in the long run, you'll find the right person.. So don't give up. If you need to take a break than take a break for a little bit and than pick yourself up and date again.

What Girls Said 5

• I know exactly how you feel. I've just had my last date. He was so nice, and handsome, and seemed really interested in me. But out of nowhere just stopped texting me. I can honestly say this time, I didn't do anything to put him off. I just don't get dating. In the past I have been cheated on and played like you.

I always thought finding the one would be easy...it really hurts, is tiring and I juts cannot be bothered with it anymore.

I am quite happy alone I think. Dating just brings judgement.

• yep dating does bring a lot of judgement and not enough getting to know the person

• In the same boat and I turn 30 this year :-/

• Come on , dating is fun. First there will be always heart breakers, and healers. So take your chance and continue. One day you will meet the right person. Just don't give up.

• i know the actually dating part where you go out and have fun is great :), i just wish i could skip the asking out part hahaha :P

• There is always some challenge :D

• Don't look at it like that, one bad date and you are one step closer to your true love! Dating is healthy you learn a lot about yourself and others, don't give up:)

• thankyou for your opinion :) I haven't had the chance to know people since I haven't been on dates for a long tme, I've only just talked to people

• have fun with your self

• I'm with you. After each bad date or bad relationship I always vow to quit dating because what's the point if it only ends badly?

What Guys Said 4

• I'd recommend just taking a break. I've done it and it's allowed me to realize how superficial and conditional dating can be and helped me find ways to avoid it. Like I learned from experience never to go with dinner as a first date the hard way. This allowed me to weed out all the dinner dating gold diggers easily and stick to girls who actually wanted to meet me by going with coffee instead.

The end result: much less agony when I met the wrong girl and much more money that remained mine instead of giving it to a fake "independent woman" who was actually using guys for dinner instead of paying her own way.

• I weeded out a girl just by asking for a date and when to meet up.. she kept saying maybe or that would be nice.. I stopped talking, wasting my time

• Oh I've lost count as to how many of those I encountered online.

• If a lonely life is what you want, then go for it.

• nobody wants a lonely life, just want a simple answer when talking to others

• You don't have the balls to actually quit.

• and neither do you?

• yep that's it you can't avoid desire, no matter what you do, too bad there isn't a switch on/off button :P

• Lol, well at least you can be happy

• If you let fear decide your actions (or in your case, inactions) then you're going to have a shitty life.

• lol it's not fear, its just id rather have a better conversation :)

• and less of whatever else there is too