Do you think women feel they are over-entitled in relationships in our decade?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess so. Society says that women should be treated with utmost respect, men should pay for everything and it's only women who get abused by their partner. It's like society say we're really weak so we need to be looked out for 24/7.
    However, it's up to women to control this entitlement in their own relationship. For example, I pay for everything of mine. I tell him that I have my own money (more than him) so I should pay for myself and I do. I believe we should be equal in every part of our relationship so women should do the same.
    I don't expect and never have expected to be treated like a queen by my boyfriend, but he's chosen to do that because he feels that I "deserve" it, not entitled to it because I'm female.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I think men think they are over entitled to sex in this day and age. There is no respect anymore. Yes of course some women are awful but generally I think respect for women has gone down the plug hole

• I think this all depends on the country, individuals. We all have our opinions and perceptions. So you won't get an honest one answer that you want. I think both sexes have certain areas that they are over titled too, thats what i believe

• No. Men feel over entitled.

• Honestly, yes but same goes for men.

What Guys Said 1

• Im not sure about over entitled but so many shows on TV now make the fathers/men look like idiots and fools. Of course there are those out there but most have some common sense. It does seem like the woman in the relationship does make the rules a lot anymore. This is wrong, both should work together and each one should try to be selfless as they can be toward the other.