What would you do if you were in a long-distance relationship with someone and you were willing to take time to see him, but he won't...?

take time off from work to come see you. He does run/own a few businesses, but that doesn't mean he couldn't take off a couple days or ask someone to fill-in while he is off right? Also, I am will to buy a ticket that is 1/5 of the total money I have to go and see him for a few days, but he says it is a waste of money to fly to see someone for just a few days. We haven't seen each other for about 11 months now. Would you stay in the "relationship" or would you head for the hills and keep running? I do love him so very much, but to me it seems that things are not equal on both ends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he has the same level of commitment to this relationship that you do. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means that it isn't meant to be. You two aren't compatible with each other.

So, I would suggest moving on from the relationship. You can go out and meet someone new.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0