Which would you choose? Confident or shy?

Which would you choose when it comes to dating a shy or confident person?

• Confident
    73% (83)54% (37)66% (120)Vote
  • Shy
    27% (30)46% (31)34% (61)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|16

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm a shy guy if nobody likes me then i don't give a shit, why would i change my attitude if this is the way i am. I can't pretend to be confident just to make people like me. if they don't like me, good and if they like me, better.

4|3
    1|0
    • U right there mang..juz catch my heart! U deserve a thousand round applause!

• Show All
    • @Ocicatlvr i am like that also, at first i'm shy but when i'm comfortable with your company i tend to become more talkative than before

What Girls Said 27

• Confident for sure. As has been mentioned, shy guys tend to beat around the bush or refuse to make a move at all. So they sort of rely on me to make all the moves, carry conversation, etc. I'm confident, and it's nice to be with someone else who is too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confident guy.
    Shyness gets really annoying, old, and predictable after a while. Usually shy people unintentionally cause communication issues and the whole potential of the dating process minimizes because they're too withdrawn and shy to experience things intensely with no fear and just put themselves out there. <--- that's frustrating I'm a confident, go-getting extrovert myself so with a shy guy, naturally, a dynamic would create where I always take the lead. Pass. I don't want to be leading a grown a** man all the time.
    This is why I would choose a confident guy over a shy guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident - because they're easier to talk to. Shy people clam up sometimes no matter how hard you try. You can get a lot more from a confident person...in terms of conversation and getting to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident; I love confident, in that he isn't shy to kiss me and hold me when alone or in front of others. Shy can be cute but it's nice when a guy makes a move every now and then too

0|0
    0|0
  • a confident person

0|0
    0|0
  • confident, but not cocky

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a shy guy might be adorable but please don't be this way all the time, you should open up and have fun but a confident guy is attractive and seems certain of himself just don't be cocky that is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would most likely choose the shy guy. I don't see too many confident guys. All I see is shy guys & pricks.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like both too, just mix it together lol haha,
    shy seems innocent, sweet and cute and confident seems outgoing, initiative and fun. but I don't really mind, as long as we have the heart for each other :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am confident, definetely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer confident

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely confident and my wife is very shy, always was even when we were dating. It was awesome, still is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine but I prefer a confident guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally chose confident but I really meant to pick shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but majority is shy then confidence when i least expect it

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a guy, who won't be too afraid to show me off.

-- My Boyfriend though is quite shy. Hahaha

Best OF Both Worlds

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol what ways can he show u off?

• Show All
    • So he has to cast spells on u to make u feel pleased huh.. I see

• Ehh I suppose soo lol

• The one with the good heart.

1|0
    1|0
  • confident but only because that would mean him approaching me first :-).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite confident already. I get where I want to go because of it. I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is attractive, cockiness is not. It's a fine line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident, being sure of himself goes a long way with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident, but not over confident/arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • confident person :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident but the one who treats me better

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident guy

I'm already shy enough for 2 people. I would prefer to be with sineone who isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • in personally prefer the shy guys :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I would rather have shy as long as it isn't too shy. If once we are together she can open up, esp during sex, shy is better then arrogant and cocky.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are not mutually exclusive.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would choose a girl who is confident and bossy around others and shy and bashful around me... its arousing

1|0
    1|0
  • I would rather have confident and someone I can have a conversation with. Without sounding sexist, I have mistaken shy girls for stuck up, bitch girls before haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy and don't care what people think of me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont care, she must like shy guys if she likes me cause it takes me time to open up to pretty girls haha ;) Thank god being on internet is easier to open up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a confident girl since I gain confidence and believe more in myself around confident people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose a girl that confident of herself because we'd be willing to do anything! I'm glad I do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident, at least I know when or not they are or not interested. I've chased too many shy girls who play too many mind games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm shy it would better if she was confident to even things out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose both

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHA anybody I'd be into would for sure be confident.

0|0
    1|0
  • Shy... i am way tooooo confident and i might even end up beating my girl if she was overconfident...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shy cuz anyone can fake confidence therefore they are not genuine

0|0
    0|0
  • shy... cause there's a lot to discover and there are memories in knowing ur person

0|0
    0|0