Girls whats the cutest way a guy has kissed you on a first date?

Question is pretty self-explanatory. If no one has kissed you in a special/exciting way but you have a suggestion feel free to leave it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually never kissed someone on a first date lol.

My current boyfriend kissed me on the third date. We'd spent the day at the beach (to give you some understanding of how insanely beautiful this beach is here is a pic snapsandblabs.com/.../snapsblabs1002-6-of-87.jpg ) we were on the left, near that rock. As the sun was setting we were close-ish to eachother talking, and just got closer and closer, and he just pulled me in by my hip and kissed me. Ahh, romance.

What Girls Said 5

• We were sitting together at the end of the night, he took me gently by the chin and lifted my face up to his and kissed me... it was super sweet c:

• I was at a dance with the guy I really liked at the time. A song came on that I absolutely loved, and he smiled at me and started singing it perfectly. As the music slowed, he brushed my hair from my face and kissed me gently, just enough so I could barely feel it.

• Oo what type of dancing?

• I am a big fan of a kiss at the end of a song you are dancing together on.

• First date?
    He grabbed my hands, kissed my hands and then kissed my forehead and cheek... it was so sweet and cute, I was floating that night ^_^

• Things were awkwardly silent and just staring at one another, he leaned over the chin face tilt thing and just kissed me. Honestly butterflies just thinking about it lol

What Guys Said 0