Is it wrong to date a 15 year old when I'm 18?

I'm 18 years old and I am currently dating a 15 year old is it wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. At the moment it might seem weird, but down the track a three year age gap will seem like nothing. It's quite the norm.

What Girls Said 11

• its not wrong for u but for her, ur getting her into something she's a little young for. for her sake, id suggest u didn't do this from that age. i reckon that when she's 18 and ur 21 that would b better. but come on man, the girl is still in school, she's going to find ur love distracting and may cause her to potentially slip away from her personal best. let her finish school and then get into something- that is, if ur still interested by this stage.

• Well I'm not rams on as punk that going to distract her. What if I'm still in school. I could have an early birthday you don't know that. Well I'm not I'm in univirsty trying to make something of my life and I'm going to push her as much as I can so she can do her best I think education is important

• Random ass *

• ok i didn't imply that u were one, but whether u mean to or not, she will be distracted…. i didn't say you'd intentionally drive her away from education. I'm a woman and i know that girls in school get distracted by love. any type of love. even if he's just a crush who doesn't recognise her existence. so yeh chill=]

• i think age is nothig but a number. if you really want to be with someone you like then go for it. the heart wants what the heart wants, you can't force it out of yourself for feeling this way. but i think it is totally fine to date someone younger even if its a 3 year gap.

• of course it's wrong,15 is a child.

• Think about it. He was still learning how to poop likea big kid when she was born.
      Sheesh. 3 years is nothing.

• 15. is. a.child. she may as well still be learning how to poop in terms of maturity, not to mention legality.

• If you're an 18 yr old senior probably not but just don't get sexually involved until she is of age because to me it would be wrong and it is illegal.

• I just turned 17, and I've been dating 18 year olds since I was about 16...I feel that 15 is a bit young though. I mean come on they were just 14..ew. It's not THAT bad.

• Its ok if her parents let you.. but sex is illegal for her..

• I'm not looking for sex and I'm not going to push for it. If she want to and she is 100% I might be willing

• Ok that's fine but please talk to her parents and yours

• I don't think so. It's fine

• If you engage in anything sex related then yes, it will become very wrong very fast. It's called statutory rape. And yes, it is rape even if she gives consent because she is a minor. So as long as you steer clear of that then you're good.

Also, 16 is the age of consent but depending on where you live, they get really iffy on whether or not it's legal because you are an adult and 16 is still considered a minor.

• Thats not always the case. In colorado a 15 yr old canhave sex with someone nomore than 4 years older, then at 16 it increases to 10 years, and then at 17 they are of legal age to consent to sex with any age.

• Yes! Maybe not in 5 years but right now she's way too young.

• I see your point but I dont have any bad intentions

• No three years are practically nothing in the long run

• Legally in the eyes of the law yes, if you plan to have sex with her and everyone knows about it...

• I'm not looking for sex at all, I'm never going to force in to having sex one I think it's wrong to force a girl in to doing something she doesn't want to and I don't want to get in a shit with the law.

• About you dating her

• Yeah it would be hard too

What Guys Said 2

• The heart wants what the heart wants I always say 😋

• As long as you don't use any of your body part to seduce her sexually. Its fine.

• No it's sorta the opposite she start the sexual things I try to tone it cuz for age difference