Can an 28 year old girl date a 19 year old man?

He was crazy in love with me 3 years ago but I didn't do anything about it because he was too young for me. Now he is 19 and finally an adult.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she can, no problem in that since he's older than 17. Their will be people who won't like it, but if you 2 are happy being with each other than why worry about what other people think.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure why not, you like him go on but manage society whichever one you are in :) They generally don't take too kindly to these :)

Good luck and go on if you want to. Good luck :)

P.S. Mind the laws too cause some countries the consent age may well be over 20 for guys :)

• It may just get complicated. He's going to be going to college. If he's transferring that means you two will have to split or deal with long distance. By now you're probably (if lucky in this economy) working and settled down somewhere.

• Most couples with this age gap will have major issues. They're at such different places in life.

• Who cares what other people think. If you both want to, go for it :)

What Girls Said 3

• She can (if it's legal in her country), but I wouldn't reccomend it. Only if he's REALLY mature for his age.

I know this couple -he was 19 and she was 28 (coincidentally), and she got pregnant, so they married. They're happy, more or less, but they have many differences. He is much more mature than she is (so they mesh well)... -I mean more mature than his age, and she's a bit childish for her age, so it works.

• In my opinion let him go. There are very few things that you can share. Big age differences especially when she is older than him, usually doesn't end good for women. He is young and he is passionate for sex, that's all. You are grown up woman, find a man, create healthy relationship.

• He's still just a kid. Shouldn't you be dating a man?

• Anyone old enough to serve in the military and die for my country is not "a kid". Meanwhile, I have a roommate who is 31-years-old and sits in his room all day and plays computer games and video games when he's not working at a call center. I think the case of who is an "adult" and who is a "kid" may be a case by case basis.