im 28 and act 18 ladies would you date me?

i love to party and drink and do drugs and have sex with numerous women. I stay out til 6 am on the weekends and fo out 7 days a week. I blackout drunk each night and take enough drugs to sedate all of America. I party like there is no tommorow. I live off inheritance so i dont work so that means i get to drink and do drugs all day

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, that's a little much for me. I still love to have fun, but I don't need to be tearing it up every night of the week. A couple nights a month out is more than enough, I'd rather have my whiskey at home now. YOu'd be a little too rowdy for me and why would I ever want to date a guy that wants to sleep with multiple women? That sort of forgoes your wanting a relationship, and to get into a relationship would be the reason we dated to begin with.

What Girls Said 11

• You = My dream man.

• Acting like a kid again is awesome sometimes. The way you describe your lifestyle is a huge turn off. I don't want to have to take care of a child, if I wanted that I would find a real guy and start a family. Also the fact that you drink, do drugs and don't work is a instant deal breaker.

• God no. Are you serious? The only reason girl may want to date older men is because they tend to be more mature. No one wants a 28 year old to act like an 18 year old.

• Hell no. At age 28 I expect you to have your shit together. At age 28 I want a career and a stable life not partying and doing drugs. I am not interested in Peter Pan I want a real man.

• I have money so ya and plus i don't want to grow up

• I don't care if a guys got all the money in the world I would never at any age date a guy who refuses to grow up, because I am a woman I'm not going to date a boy.

• I know a guy like you. All I can say is that it turns me off when a guy who's almost 30 still acts like a kid, so no I would probably not date you.

• You have a promising future ahead of you...

• Hell no. Deakbreakers everywhere.

• You almost sound like a male version of me

• lol really you must be joking

• Never, but I know girls who would. Date girls who are into that lifestyle. They are plentiful.

• I hate party girls

• You could probably still get a girl to date you. Depends on what you have to offer. If you're good looking and willing to support her. You'd be surprised...

• No deff not at all. I couldnt take you serious or even much wanna be even friends with you. It a big turn off. I rather steer clear from you.

What Guys Said 3

• Hahaha, bro you will get all the party girls, yes.

• Just don't get some tight little 18 year old raver who works part time at the mall preggers.

• Also, most of these chicks are literally fugs, so don't take what they say too seriously.

• Gotta agree with noblesse here, younger college girls love to party hard as you probably already know. But if you're looking for something serious you will have to settle down and stop partying every weekend

• Trust me u won't get ladies of our age. I act 34 and am 28 still lady of age 30 is not decided

• Depends on the woman. Younger women that are still at the partying stage of their life are more likely to go for a guy like you. If you are rich and don't have to work, then lots of women that want to avoid all responsibility of getting a job will love you. It really comes down to the compatibility of the lifestyle the woman is looking for.

• I don't date party girls i only use those women for sex

• Then you would need to find some woman with a complex, that is going to want to change you, in order to prove something to herself. Or a woman that that won't mind your behavior as long as you keep her in a comfortable lifestyle.