Have you ever opened your heart to someone bcus they WANTED to & they let you down?

Pls explain. What did THEY imply at the beginning... What did they do at the end?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had feels for a guy like no other I ever had before. I flirted an glanced in his directions, eventually I worked up the courage to start going outside and sat out side of the football cage and watched him play football with my friends. He asked me out on fb, and wanted to hang out. My feelings started to die for him as I just plainly didn't like him in that way anymore after about a month. I wanted to break up but didn't know how to do it. He asked if I want to hang out, I said sure I don't know why but I did. I ended up blowing him off, he saw me in town with friends flirting with another guy. He had no balls to walk up to me in public so later that day he asked me about it on fb. It ended up in a fight and he dumped me before I could dump him. He called me a fat fuck and I was a waste of his life. And couldn't care less about a girl. To this day as it has no ben about a week since this happened. He has acted the same as he did before such as: staring at me, being in the same place as me all the time, everything he did when we dated and when we were flirting, except being right up close to me when friends are around.

• Sorry for such a rant

What Girls Said 4

• Yep when I got with my ex, he told me loved me so much. He said he wanted to marry me one day and that he loved me every day.

I completely devoted my self to him and intended on marrying him.

Then one day he just told me he had no intention of having a future with me and broke my heart. It took me around 10 months to get over it.

People lie and hurt.

• Of course. It doesn't have to be a relationship. It can be a friend a parent a sister a neighbor a teacher anything. . This is normal human nature. Not everyone of us is promise keepers.
    Lately my boss for example;
    He promised to change the project one year ago, still, he will change. Lol

• Friend alexander it was amaaazing it was if we were one , he was 100% respectful he called me pretty first guy to give me a compliment he made me feel liked; but I have intuition and I asked himif he had a girlfriend and he said no he asked me out I said no.I rejected him time after time and I stopped sleeping with him and one day he post on fb something that proved he had a girlfriend and got rid off the booty call

• Didn't dwell over the pain but it hurt I wanted to be wrong

• well this guy i met at work, first i didn't really know him or care, but he was actually really friendly and nice, seemed like such a respectable man, like a caring loving type who was smart and innocent. i really admired him and felt comfortable around him, he was so funny and happy type always made things worthwhile and enjoyable. i really started opening up more around him, as we were getting to know each other more, thats what friends are for right? u can tell them anything and they won't judge or think you're a loser, so i would tell him funny embarrassing stories or share my favorite song with him, and he would make fun of me for it, like in a serious tone. i told him about my career ambitions and he told me i couldnt accomplish it or be successful, he said some really mean things to me. he said i annoy him and his body language was all get the eff away from me kind. even when id distance myself focus at work he would miss me and try to be around me again and get mad if i ignored him...he would insult me a lot and tell me i couldnt do something and say how lazy i am. we would be up and down a lot. when we got back to a good place again, seemed like he was having feelings for me, warm eyes, being shy around me, being near me a lot, i thought he was asking me out once too, but it was vague, and when i texted his phone to hang out, he ignored it and ignored me at work. i couldnt believe that this was the same nice guy i met in the beginning. i didn't like the way he treated me. he didn't make me even feel like a girl anymore. he really hurt my esteem a lot and i was an idiot for texting his phone.

What Guys Said 0