A drunken kiss with the girl I've liked forever

I went to a party last night with a couple people from my college and this one girl who I'm really close with but she has a boyfriend, anyway me and her we were drinking but we weren't drunk, we had a few anyway I ended up kissing her and telling her that I loved her and she said she loves me too, now, I've liked the girl forever and she knows how I feel about her, anyway, she says that the kiss didn't bug her and things haven't gotten weird between us, so I'm thinking maybe she feels the same about me? Is that a possibility? Or am I just over thinking this?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's got a boyfriend and she is trouble. When and If she's with you, you don't think their will be other guys whom she gets drunk with and exchange the "i love you" vows?

Kiss her, f*** her, stay away from a relationship ideas you've conjured in your head but you are young and will continue to presue.

• You make a very good point

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she might be just trying to keep you around as a fallback simply because she knows that you've liked her forever. Some girls just like having guys that like them around even if they don't actually return the feelings. If she's got a boyfriend, I say she's trouble. Do you really think she wouldn't do the same thing to you that she's doing to him if you were in his place?

What Guys Said 2

• As long as she has a boyfriend, you can't have any kind of relationship with her.

• Theres a little saying that "drunken words are sober thoughts. " if its 100% not weird, I'd say go for it.