Whats up with all this white worship in the dating scene?

Like worshiping white features etc. Im cool with people having preferences, but all these girls be worshiping white boys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the worship of white features. I feel like cultures are wiping away their unique and lovely features for something that is white. I'm speaking as an Asian girl who has friends that get their eyes done to be more white. The get the double lid. I personally think it's a shame. But that's just me

What Girls Said 5

• I'd agree with this if it was asked decades ago, but I think now people are pretty blind to race for the most part (there are always exceptions). Sure, a lot of people "stick to their own", but most people woould happily date interracially. Heck, I'm a brown chick and 9/10 of the guys I've dated aren't from my own ethnicity.

Also, there was a question the other day asking for who girls conssidered to be a 10/10. Id say there was a decent split betweeen Asian, Black and White dudess in there.

• There are some attractive white guys, but I don't worship then

• I don't know. I have never seen it. It seems like most people date their own race.

• i've never worshipped a white boy. sorry to disappoint.

• You're missing out.

• took his shirt off*

• i'm not saying they're bad people ! i'm just saying i haven't gotten sexually excited by one yet.

• Eurocentric beauty is the standard, unfortunately.

• Says who though?

• lets kill some white people then.

• Whoah lmao, quite an escalation there.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know, but they seem to worshim a big throbbing ebony cock pretty enthusiastically too.

Not all girls want the same thing. To think that they do, is kind of prejudiced.

• Worshiping the world superpower race. Dastardly insanity or Common Sense for Partnership?

• Sounds like confirmation bias.

• Because of girls like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li9Odz1gaA4

• Maybe it is because they are richer on average?

• I'm pretty sure Asian/black girls prefer their own race, it's the same with white girls. There are exceptions but that's reality.

• Asian girls worship white guys.

• beating the point.

• So you're upset because certain races of girls have preference to other races? It is what it is.

• 0|0
  • Lmao, a nice dose of reality compared to the "black guys get all the white girls" bs people like to claim.

We're just dang good looking. And we make money. And unlike black/hispanics, whites don't have so much of a thug culture.

• who is "we"?

• Maybe with luck, the whole world can be as shitty as Mexico or China or some African nations soon.

• Dont worry about it, you dont fight in no wars, so it shouldn't bother you.