How to get excited about going on dates with people you aren't attracted to?

When you are getting ready to date again after being out of the game... how do you get excited about it?

If you think the person is attractive, it helps. But many first dates do not really include any attraction. What do you do to get revved up for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• About as much as I do about eating food that doesn't taste good.

What Guys Said 2

• There would not be a first date with someone whom I do not find physically attractive. I don't care how nice someone is or what they bring to the table if they do not appeal to my eyes.

• try see it as an opportunity to get to know a new person. who knows, maybe that second date will work out much better than the first one - and boom, you two are interested again

What Girls Said 2

• I think first dates should contain SOME type of attraction. I dont believe in going on a date with someone you're not at the very least physically attracted to. If someone isn't physically attracted to the person they are meeting up with, then of course you won't be excited. I think excitement and anticipation Is at a high when you find the person physically attractive and you're hoping that their personality matches their looks.

I also don't believe in just dating for the sake of dating. Waste of time in my opinion. Either you're into the person or not.

• If there was no attraction, I wouldn't go on a second date.